One-on-one LIVE classes via Zoom. You choose the subject(s) or project(s). All levels are welcome.
Pick A Topic, Pick A Time
Then join me in my studio LIVE via Zoom for a 60 minute one-on-one video call. The subjects or projects we cover are up to you, so make a list of your jewelry making conundrums and we'll work together to solve them.
1. Students are required to download the Zoom app to participate.
2. Let me know what you would like to discuss prior to our meeting by leaving a comment on check out or email me.
3. Students are responsible for materials, tools and supplies needed and the topics covered during the call.
4. Additional fees may be required to cover the cost of materials I use during class to demonstrate techniques. Any additional fees will be discussed before class, billed separately and be due prior to class.
Reasons to Zoom with Me
#1 You like working with someone patient, curious and friendly. I strive to make a learning environment comfortable for all skill levels, open to exploration and invention.
- You have jewelry making tools but don't know what to do with them.
- You have supplies but are not sure what you can make with them.
- You are struggling with a metal-smithing technique and need some help.
- You are a beginner and have no idea where to start.
- You have a photo of a piece of jewelry you want to make and need direction.
- You are bored out of your mind and need a project :)
Soldering with Paste Solder
Metal piercing with jewelers saw
How to make bead earrings
How to make bracelets
How to make rings
How to work with a jewelers torch
How to add texture to metal
How to make your own findings (earwires...)
Where to start as a beginner
Instructor: Sonja Jeanette
- Jewelry-making Instructor since 2006
- Subjects taught: Piercing, Soldering, Keum Boo, Bezels, Beading...
- Clients: Florida Society of Goldsmiths, Firefly Studios (FDJ Tools On Time), Autumn & Ro
- My Experience: 386 hours in jewelry-making workshops/classes attended
- My goal as an instructor is to create a learning environment comfortable for all skill levels, open to exploration and invention.
- Reviews from students >